Winter is harsh to our skin, but simple face masks can help you with that. Here are a few recipes for normal, dry and oily skin that will soothe and nourish. 🙂
For normal skin
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel OR soaked oats
- 1/2 tsp rice water (soaked rice)
- 1 tsp coconut OR olive oil
- a dash of turmeric
Soaked oats are a great substitute for aloe vera gel because it has a thick consistency and gel-like structure. Soak a tbsp or two of oats in a cup with very hot water. After about 5 minutes, the oats will be ready.
Turmeric is used for brightening, but you can skip it if you don’t like the scent.
For dry skin
- fresh aloe vera gel or juice
- soaked oats
- oil of your choice (I used olive, but avocado oil would be great as well)
- chamomile tea (optional) (it’s best used for soaking oats that will absorb the liquid)
As you can see, I opted for aloe vera gel, honey, olive oil and soaked oats.
For oily skin
The recipe will be published soon!
BONUS: mysterious face mask with everyday ingredients 🙂