Spring is officially here! Your spring skincare can become lighter than during winter and here are some tips for smooth and glowing face & body!
SPRING SKINCARE RULES
1. use scrubs just like in winter: although temperatures increase, you still need to remove dead skin cells that prevent our skin from glowing.
2. moisturize: replace heavy winter creams and use lighter creams or lotions. Heavy creams can still be used at night for regeneration.
3. wear sunscreen: if you expose your face to the sun for more than a few minutes, wear sunscreen. Sun exposure can make your skin look older due to free radicals.
4. spring cleaning: search through all your beauty and skincare products and discard everything over expiration date. The same applies to homemade products, especially if you don’t use preservatives. Learn more about those in the post linked below:
5. vitamins: I’m not talking about using artificial vitamins, but about fruits and vegetables. Get ready for spring and drink lots of water!
More tips coming soon, so stay tuned by subscribing to the newsletter below! 💓
(Visited 93 times, 1 visits today)